- In your GitHub organization, create a new repository with your custom challenge (or click "Use this template" on any existing challenge repo that you want to amend).
- Navigate to https://app.devskills.co/libra...
- Fill in all necessary challenge info and click "Save". You can add the following:
- Template repository (copy-paste the link from 1.)
- Profile (backend, frontend, etc.)
- Description (HTML markup)
- What's included (tick the predefined checkboxes)
- Code review scorecard (add criteria one by one).
- Experiences and You can also edit any of your custom challenges by pressing "Edit" on the challenge view.
Did this article help?
Thank you for your feedback