- In your GitHub organization, locate the target challenge that you wish to extend.
- Click Use this template button to create a new repository.
- Repeat the previous two steps for that challenge's evaluation rubric repository.
- Add your changes to the newly created repositories.
- Create a new GitHub issue on the newly created challenge's repository with the following content:
- Issue name:
- Custom Challenge Request
- Issue body:
- Challenge url: <new-challenge-repo-url>
- Evaluation rubric: <new-evaluation-rubric-repo-url>
💡 Please note that all future changes to the original parent challenge won't be reflected in your custom challenge repositories. You'll need to keep synching those by yourself.
Did this article help?
Thank you for your feedback